Louvre windows are a perfect window design to add to your home for a modern look and refreshed space. At A-Tech Australia, we have a wide selection of Louvre windows with your choice of aluminium or glass blades. Sleek, durable, and manufactured with the best quality materials, our Louvre windows allow a greater flow of air into your living space than other types of window. Louvre windows are ideal for small rooms where there is limited space, such as laundry areas, bathrooms or narrow hallways.
Some benefits of Louvre windows include:
At A-Tech Australia, we will custom design each window to fit seamlessly and be installed to any room within your home. Our Louvre windows have excellent vision and ventilation.
Easy to clean and maintain
Our Louvre windows are durable and are easy to clean from just one side of the window. They are also resistant to damage and can bear all weather conditions.
Our Louvre windows can be fitted with security screens for extra privacy.
- Optimised Uf values with the same face width: Design-oriented planning of energy-efficient building envelopes.
- Flexible levels of insulation due to the different design options and scaling options with a Uf value of 1.1 W/(m²K).
- Energy-efficient building envelopes with low investment and operating costs.
- “Cradle to Cradle Certified” in Silver: Tested and certified high sustainability increases the value of a property.
- Design freedom achieved in combination with the concealed Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart system fitting allows for vent weights of up to 250 kg and an opening angle of 180°.
- Portfolio of vent profiles for Schüco TipTronic fittings as well outward-opening vent types.
- Burglar resistance up to class RC 3 in accordance with DIN EN 1627.
- Solutions for easy-access patio and balcony doors in side-hung, turn/tilt and double vent designs.
- Insert outer frame with adapter gasket to compensate for different glazing thicknesses, for integration in mullion/transom façades.
- Attractive upgrades, such as the Integralmaster, internal glare protection layer for window systems.